Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Say What?

It’s still early in the blogging game for me, but I’m going to get a little more serious with this one. So without further ado, I just want to ask one of the most simply complicated questions that I’m sure everyone’s thought about at some time: Why the fuck don’t people just say what they mean and mean what they say? Think about it. Think about the last time someone asked “How are you today?” What did you say? Was it “I’m fine, thank you.” Or was it an actual honest answer like, “I’m so great! I feel amazing, I’m happy and I love my life,” or “Wow I’m pretty shitty today. I ran out of toothpaste so my mouth feels like I licked a hobo’s ass and I’m so miserably alone that I caught myself looking at my neighbor’s dog.” Ok, maybe not so much on that last part, and if that is the case then please don’t ever actually verbalize it out loud, and maybe think about getting some therapy. But do you know what I mean? Take a look at how you talk to people and how they talk to you. Are you “nice” to the people you don’ t actually like? Why is that? Why waste everyone’s time walking on eggshells and going out of your way to not offend them. If you really don’t like them, then who the fuck cares. Just get all of the false pretenses out of the way, acknowledge it and move on. I have never understood why someone would waste so much of their own time pretending to be “nice” or civil, then turn around and be nasty behind the persons back. You’re literally spending so much energy focusing on that person and everything that you hate about them, that they end up occupying more of your time than the things that actually matter. Of course the same is true for when you actually do care about someone. I know the dreaded “L” word scares the shit out of a lot of people and is completely overused at the same time. It seems pretty simple. If you like someone, just tell them. If you don’t, just tell them. False niceties and fake disdain are useless pieces of shit that get you nowhere but the gray zone of everyone being fake bitches that no one ever really trusts. Imagine how much different the world would be if a guy running for President said, “Ok, I’m pretty much a huge douche bag that’s going to over compensate for my receding hairline and tiny penis by being so power hungry I will make Hitler look like a de-clawed kitten. So basically I’m going to take this place and the whole lot of you, make you my bitches for the next four years, and ask you to treat me like a god the whole time I’m bending you over and screwing you from behind.” Never going to happen right.? Wrong. It happens all the time but you don‘t know it‘s happening because it‘s not so blatantly obvious. You’re still getting screwed the same way. Just like it happens that somewhere, someone is sitting and whining over the “one that got away.” You want to know why that one got away? Because you were too busy sitting there, doubting yourself, staring, daydreaming, mastur…..wait, what?! Gross, but you know it happens. (Seriously though, clean that shit up) Basically, don’t be a whiny bitch. Grow some balls. Man up. Whatever you’ve got to do. Just stop being fake pieces of shit. I for one don’t want people at my funeral saying, “She was so nice.” Nice is the equivalent of Satan to me. Nice is where what you really mean goes to die. If people don’t like me, I want them to stand over my grave and say, “Thank God that bitch is gone.” If they do care, then I fully expect to hear about it before I’m dead. Either way I’m going to haunt some bitches. The bottom line here is people are so scared to be real that they are willing to sacrifice their relationships to keep everything on an even keel, while deep down they can barely hold themselves together because of their anger, sadness, depression, obsession, or excessive joy,…whatever it is that’s sucking the life out of them and everyone else they come into fake contact with. And that my friends, sucks the life out of life itself. Do me and everyone else a favor.: Don’t suck. Don’t be fake. Don’t be afraid to show whatever it is you feel because you might offend someone, or make them feel bad about themselves because they aren’t as happy as you. If you want things to be different, get off your ass, open your big mouth and make it happen.

1 comment:

  1. I think you're a a bitch, but I love that about you, so that's why I let you live. :)

    ReplyDelete